Monday, June 30, 2014

Vampires & Werewolves, Oh My!

   If vampires and werewolves are your thang, please reach into your pocket and buy this anthology of short stories. I've written about my author friend Brandon Hale before. He's still undergoing treatment for cancer and unable to write, so a group of authors has produced this anthology to support Bran. I'm afraid I don't do this genre (I confess I tried to write something, but failed miserably). But other talented writers in one of my groups have come up with their usual fine work
   So why not get a two-fer?  Help Brandon and buy the book. Winner, winner.
Here's the Amazon link:  http://www.amazon.com/ebook/dp/B00LDYV010


ps:  Brandon Hale is the author of the popular Day Soldiers books. He hasn't been able to promote then since he got sick, but they're still there on Amazon - and as great as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment